At Trialbee we are empowering clinical study teams with technology that improves clinical research outcomes while simplifying the patient journey into clinical research. We are improving our world through better access to clinical research for all. With our innovative technology, we help biopharmaceutical and medical device companies match and enroll patients in clinical trials. Trialbee works with a variety of customers and partners, across countries in Europe and in the US.
Trialbee consists of a global team of passionate professionals - all committed to digitally connect stakeholders across the drug development chain, creating value for our clients, patients, and society.
The VP Marketing is responsible for our overall marketing strategy and for building results in the company. The VP Marketing is also building awareness and positioning for Trialbee’s solutions within the B2B area, including developing and optimizing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, and communicating the marketing plans for key stakeholders. The VP Marketing is responsible for successfully marketing Trialbee partnerships to ensure full impact of awareness in the market. This individual will work closely with the sales team to drive qualified leads, maximize profits and market share.
This position can be either fully remote or based out of the HQ in Malmo, Sweden.
- Develop and gain executive leadership buy-in on a strategic marketing plan to make Trialbee the most admired company for matching and enrolling patients in the industry.
- Develop and implement product marketing plans for Trialbee core products and services.
- Deliver and measure Objective and Key Results (OKRs) towards building sales pipeline. For example, lead generation metrics, Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) as well as resulting sales opportunities created and won.
- Plan and implement a first-class content marketing strategy for the company.
- Drive an event calendar for company participation and sponsoring of industry events, conference and webinars.
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Evaluate and implement strategies for maximizing brand awareness in the market and through social media and other selling channels.
- Manage company relationships with key marketing suppliers and partners.
- Participate in setting and achieving quarterly company goals as they relate to marketing initiatives and brand awareness.
Skills & Experience
- 10-15 years’ experience in leading marketing initiatives for life sciences clinical trial focused software/services companies.
- Possesses core competencies in Product Marketing for software companies.
- Experience launching new products and offerings in market in life sciences.
- Leadership experience and coaching skills.
- Vendor management experience including Public Relations (PR) firms and Event Planning firms.
- Masters's degree (preferred)
At Trialbee, we are all passionate about making a difference as we innovate the future of clinical trial patient enrollment. You will work with a dynamic, tight team who work together across the globe.
A non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
- A global community of talented people working from 8 different countries
- A challenging and stimulating job in an exciting industry
- Competitive compensation package
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment
- Social gatherings and other activities
- A friendly and supportive community of team members
Do you want to get involved in work that makes a difference in the world? Are you looking for a company with an innovative and collaborative environment – where everyone has a voice?
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran, or disability status.