We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager that can help drive our product mission to deliver products for the next generation of clinical trials. Would you like to be part of driving the adoption of our software products and creating maximum value for our customers?
At Trialbee we are empowering clinical study teams with technology that improves clinical research outcomes while simplifying the patient journey into clinical research. We are improving our world through better access to clinical research for all. With our innovative technology, we help biopharmaceutical and medical device companies match and enroll patients in clinical trials. Trialbee works with a variety of customers and partners, across countries in Europe and in the US.
Trialbee consists of a global team of passionate professionals - all committed to digitally connect stakeholders across the drug development chain, creating value for our clients, patients, and society.
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager with experience from customer relationship, project management, or account management. As a Senior Customer Success Manager at Trialbee, you will set the overall strategic plan for Success Management with a focus on increasing product adoption, leading our customers through a positive customer experience, and driving growth through renewals and net retention improvements.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about customer success and has a proven ability to develop strategies and translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery. In this role you will act as a go-to between other departments, building long-term relationships, implementing new programs, and fostering a company-wide culture of customer success at Trialbee. You enjoy working in an innovative technology company in an international environment. You are an energetic individual with a positive can-do attitude.
This is either a hybrid position or a remote position where you will work closely with not only customers but also across functions/teams within the organization. You will be reporting to the Head of Product.
Trialbee’s software products sit at the core of our business. In Product, we believe that putting the user first is the only way to design and build successful products. Our everyday work consists of internal/external requirements gathering, market analysis, user interviews, rapid prototyping, and much more - all in an agile context where we aim to continuously design, build, learn, and adapt.
- Define and manage the Success Plan for each of Trialbee´s customer segments
- Establish clear client retention goals and KPIs
- Create QBR and annual reports that demonstrate the value creation unique for each customer
- Analyze customer data to identify triggering events that may require risk mitigation
- Review customer data and present the customer with value created, to further drive product adoption
- Assist customers with setting up and navigating Trialbee´s software products
- Assist in creating training courses and educational material
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and promote the value of the product
- Deeply understand Trialbee´s products as well as our customers’ objectives and become a trusted right-hand advisor
- Help foster a company-wide culture of customer success at Trialbee
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a Customer Relationship, Project Management, or Account Management role
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Demonstrated operational excellence in
- analytical thinking
- process development and improvement
- Ability to collaborate across the organization and with external stakeholders
- Ability to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Able to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – fluency in English
Bonus if you have:
- Experience from working with clinical trials at a pharma company or CRO
- Experience in managing SaaS products
- Experience in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
At Trialbee, we are all passionate about making a difference as we innovate the future of clinical trial patient enrollment. You will work with a dynamic, tight team who works together in an inclusive environment across the globe.
What we offer:
- A global community of talented people working from 8 different countries
- A challenging and stimulating job in an exciting industry
- Competitive compensation package
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment
- Social gatherings and activities
- A friendly and supportive community of team members
Do you want to get involved in work that makes a difference in the world? Are you looking for a company with an innovative and collaborative environment – where everyone has a voice?
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Please note: In Sweden, it’s common to take a few weeks of holiday during July/beginning of August, most people take over multiple weeks in a row; at Trialbee we are no different. We believe in a healthy work-life balance and encourage our co-workers to take time to relax, recharge, and unwind. Because of this great benefit we might take a bit longer to get back to you, we will return in August and you should hear from us soon as possible. We look forward to learning more about you!