Do you want to make a difference in patients' lives?
Are you passionate about customer delivery and project management and would like to work with some of the largest pharmaceutical companies on the planet – all while working in a global remote/hybrid community focused on improving our world through better access to clinical research for all?
Trialbee is a tech patient recruitment company that provides clinical study teams with technology that improves clinical research outcomes while simplifying the patient journey in clinical research.
From the first interaction to the last patient in, the Customer Delivery team ensures that customers, patients, and sites have a seamless experience with our solutions.
At Trialbee we are empowering clinical study teams with technology that improves clinical research outcomes while simplifying the patient journey into clinical research. We are improving our world through better access to clinical research for all. With our innovative technology, we help biopharmaceutical and medical device companies match and enroll patients in clinical trials. Trialbee works with a variety of customers and partners, across countries in Europe and in the US.
Trialbee consists of a global team of passionate professionals - all committed to digitally connecting stakeholders across the drug development chain, creating value for our clients, patients, and society.
We are powered by a team that nurtures a fun, diverse, collaborative, and inclusive culture. Would you like to work in a growing company in an international environment within Project Management? This is your chance!
We are looking for a Project Manager with experience in clinical trials or the pharmaceutical/medical device industry. As a Project Manager at Trialbee, you will provide high-quality service and on-time successful delivery of our solutions. You will serve as both the project lead and the primary client contact. You will be accountable for initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, and close-out of customer projects.
We are looking for someone passionate about customer delivery and project management, someone who wants to make a difference in patients' lives. In this role, you will balance multiple projects and must be good at prioritizing and quickly responding to urgent matters. You enjoy working in an innovative technology company in an international environment. You are an energetic individual with a positive can-do attitude.
Location: This is a remote position (USA/Europe) where you will work closely with not only customers but also across functions/teams within the organization.
- Drive and manage multiple projects from start to finish while ensuring client satisfaction.
- Manage and produce patient screening, study pages, and ethics documentation.
- Co-ordinate activities and manage resources from different functions and vendors
- Manage project budgets.
- Prepare and conduct training sessions for clients.
- Collect customer feedback and provide suggestions for system improvements to the development team.
- Participate in or initiate continuous improvement initiatives related to customer projects.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience with patient recruitment at a sponsor, CRO or recruitment vendor. Clinical operations experience is an advantage, but not required.
- Technologically savvy – ability to quickly learn and use different types of platforms
- Team player who can leverage expertise and resources available to them
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – fluency in English
- Strong analytical skills, fact-based approach to problem-solving
- Ability to multi-task and manage/coordinate multiple projects or discussions simultaneously
- Experience in consulting, digital marketing, and/or software development is an asset, but not a requirement.
- A relevant academic degree preferably in natural sciences, pharmaceutical science, medicine, nursing, or another relevant undergraduate degree combined with appropriate experiences in a relevant area
At Trialbee, we are all passionate about making a difference as we innovate the future of clinical trial patient enrollment. You will work with a dynamic, tight team who work together in an inclusive environment across the globe.
What we offer:
- A global community of talented people working from 8 different countries
- A challenging and stimulating job in an exciting industry
- Competitive compensation package
- A fast-paced, high-energy, and high-performance environment
- Social gatherings and activities
- A friendly and supportive community of team members
Do you want to get involved in work that makes a difference in the world? Are you looking for a company with an innovative and collaborative environment – where everyone has a voice?
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We’re an equal-opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran, or disability status.